BarTender includes legendary technical support, both online and from offices around the world.
Online "Self-Service" Support
- WebHelp: The complete help system for BarTender 2016 (launches in new tab; online currently in English only).
- Support Center / FAQ: Answers to the most frequently asked support questions (launches in new tab).
- Training & Videos: Step-by-step guidance through key BarTender concepts and procedures.
- User Forum: A community of BarTender users discussing issues and solutions (launches in new tab).
- Service Releases: Updates and feature enhancements between major versions.
Phone, Email and Chat Support
The latest version of BarTender is BarTender 2016 R3. The oldest version of BarTender eligible for phone, email and chat support is version 10.0.*
You must register BarTender to receive phone, email and chat support. Prior to contacting us, have your information ready.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. US Pacific Time, and
- Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 15:00 Central European Time (CET)
Phone and Email Support Hours
Bellevue, Washington, USA
Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Phone: +1 425 641 1408
Fax: +1 425 641 1599 ("Attn: Tech Support")
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 CET
Phone: +34 91 198 4600
Fax: +34 91 578 0506 ("Attn: Tech Support")
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 (UTC/GMT +8h)
Phone: +886 2 3765 2440
Fax: +886 2 3765 2467 ("Attn: Tech Support")
Japan Branch Office
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 (UTC/GMT +9h)
Phone: +81 3 5847 5780
Fax: +81 3 5847 5781 ("Attn: Tech Support")
Webinars and On-Site Training
Product training for BarTender resellers is free. Contact your Sales representative for more information. Under special circumstances we will work with you to offer fee-based training to your users.
Users can arrange for training through their BarTender reseller. Users who do not have a reseller or whose reseller does not provide training can contact us to be matched with an appropriate partner.
Support for Printer Drivers
We provide support for our free Drivers by Seagull when used with BarTender, including the free 30-day trial edition.
* If you are using an older version, you can update to the latest version to continue receiving technical support and to enjoy a wide variety of new and enhanced features. To learn more, please read our Product Lifecycle Policy.