BarTender Web Printer Server v9.4 Service Release Downloads
BarTender Web Print Server ("WPS") version 9.4 service release 3 (SR3) has been tested to work with all services releases of BarTender 9.4. However, it is recommended that you update to the latest available service release of BarTender.
The most recent service release of Web Print Server (WPS SR3) was released on August 2, 2011 with the following enhancements:
- BlackBerry devices now render data entry form (prompting) controls correctly.
- WPS is now able to send print jobs to Adobe Acrobat Distiller.
- Printing direct-to-port from WPS no longer causes Seagull License Server to count printers multiple times.
Prior to that, WPS SR1 was released on March 28, 2011 with the following enhancements. (WPS SR1 was tested with BarTender SR1, but not BarTender SR3.)
- Improved Validation: Prompt Dialog and Query Prompt panels now validate input text as configured in the BarTender's label format, including minimum, maximum, conversion to uppercase/lowercase, and ISO 646 validation.
- Improved Preview: Preview image now shows a preview of the first label in the job, including data base field, shared substring, and query prompt values.
- Added support for BarTender's new UserMessage VB Script built-in method to help with validating print jobs and displaying print-time user messages in WPS.
- Added a new "Show Confirmation Message" option to the Administration page to allow the user to turn off the print confirmation message dialog following a print submission.
- Label formats are now automatically saved when a shared sub string or query prompt value changes.
- Improved the display performance of the Label Format Selection page.
|Software to Download
|BarTender Web Print Server