- Update to the latest interim version (service release), such as from BarTender 2019 to BarTender 2019 R9. These releases are included with your purchase of BarTender and address known issues.
Download the latest release of BarTender here.
Major Releases and edition upgrades
Contact your BarTender software vendor for all major upgrades:
- Updating to a new version, such as from BarTender 2016 to BarTender 2019. If you have a current software maintenance agreement, you can update to a new version immediately. Otherwise, you will need to purchase Maintenance and Support prior to updating.
- Upgrading to a more powerful edition, such as from the Professional edition to the Enterprise edition. This paid upgrade is available through your BarTender software vendor.
- Increasing the number of printers, such as from 3 printers to 10 printers. This paid upgrade is available through your BarTender software vendor.
Your BarTender vendor will make sure you get the right upgrade. Make sure you have:
- Your Product Key Code (PKC).
- Your version and edition.
- A registered product: If you have not registered your BarTender software, your upgrade processing may be delayed. You can register online.