Seagull Scientific has announced the immediate availability of BarTender 2019, the latest version of the world’s most trusted software for transforming business information into the labels, barcodes, RFID tags, smartcards, documents, packing slips and pallet labels that drive all companies—from microbusinesses to global enterprises.
BarTender 2019 focuses on real customer needs with every innovation:
- The improved BarTender Designer introduces grids, tables, easy text wrapping, and the ability to use multiple database records in a single document, enabling customers to leverage BarTender for packing slips, invoices, pallet labels, and more.
- Intelligent Forms™ enable the creation of complex print-time processes and automation.
- The new Data Builder provides a built-in database that makes it easy to create and manage data securely within BarTender, reducing the need to use external databases. Customers who do use external data can now leverage improved connectors, write data back to most SQL-based databases, import data from an XML file, and use Azure-hosted databases.
- The new Process Builder enables customers to easily automate many of their manual processes without extensive programming.
- Improved database connectors make it easier than ever to use data from existing business systems and formats such as XML, Azure SQL Database, and all versions of Microsoft Excel and Access.
“We’re excited about the industry-leading capabilities we’ve added to BarTender 2019,” said Harold Boe, President and CEO of Seagull Scientific, “but we’re equally excited about the work we’ve done behind the scenes to simplify and streamline processes for our customers and partners. Our goal is to always be the easiest enterprise labeling software company to do business with. ”
In conjunction with the release of BarTender 2019, the company is also launching:
- A redesigned website and new web address: www.BarTenderSoftware.com
- A new and improved partner program.
- A new web portal for customers and partners: portal.SeagullScientific.com.
- A new Free Edition of BarTender to introduce customers to all the powerful features of the three main editions—Enterprise, Automation, and Professional.